- Wax-Core heating technology
- Nano Ceramic technology radiates far-infrared heat which is gentler to the hair.
- 20 velvet-flocked rollers: 6 large 1-1/4" rollers create loose curls & volume, 10 medium 1" rollers create smaller curls and
- Cool-Touch® roller ends for easy handling
- Built-in clip storage compartment with cover - no loose clips!
- Locking lid with handle for convenient storage and travel
- waves, 4 small ¾" rollers create tighter curls and ringlets
- Ready dot changes color once optimal temperature is reached
- 20 color-coded metal clips in 3 sizes hold rollers securely in place
- On / off switch with LED "ON" indicator light
- One-year warranty
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Wax Core Professional 20 Piece Hairsetter Review
It helps maintain roller heat while in use providing longer-lasting, soft, shiny curls. Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Wax Core Professional Hairsetter features Wax-Core heating technology that releases heat slowly and evenly.