- Shape FX Boot Cut Jeans
- Not Your Daughter’s Jeans
- Loft Boyfriend Jeans
- Apple Bottom Jeans
- PZI Jeans
- Baby Phat Jeans
Tips for Choosing Jeans for Curvy Women
When choosing the best pair of jeans for curvy women, look for the following key design elements that will flatter your figure. If the jeans look great from the front view but are less flattering from the rear view toss them!
- Choose a dark shade, black or navy hued denim
- Opt for a pair of jeans with some stretch that will hug your curves yet not appear overly tight or too small.
- Look for a boot cut or wide leg style which compliment a curvier figure
- Avoid distressed jeans, faded jeans and jeans with a lot of streaks
- If you prefer a tapered look then opt for a pair of cuffed boyfriend style jeans as they look beautiful on a full figured curvy woman.